Welcome to the OU Club of Wichita
Fostering the spirit of The University of Oklahoma among its alumni and fans in the Wichita area.
Students wanting to apply for OU Club of Wichita scholarship funds now have until April 1 to submit their application. To download the application form Scholarship App 2016-17
KGSO Radio (1410 AM) will carry Oklahoma basketball coverage from (1-27-16) now through the Big XII tournament and the NCCA tournament. KGSO general Manager Chris Knight is offering a special advertising package for area businesses who want to reach local OU fans. Just $11 per spot and even better for a long-term sponsorship. Call Chris at 316-721-8484. Email him at CKnight@maanradio.com
Toni Shadid, owner of Toni D’s deli and catering passed away on December 13, 2015. Toni was born in Oklahoma City and was an avid Sooner fan. Her company catered a number of Wichita Sooner Caravans and Tailgate parties. Attendees could always see evidence of Toni’s allegiance with the presence of her handmade sugar cookies iced with the OU logo. She was 57 years old.
The OU Club of Wichita has lost a true friend and extend its condolences to the Shadid family.
To read Toni’s obituary, click here.
- Sooners Down Appalachian State, 19-13 December 17, 2017In its first home dual of the season, the No. 20 Oklahoma wrestling team claimed a 19-13 victory over Appalachian State.
- Just Getting Started December 17, 2017The Sooners put the nation on notice by defeating No. 3 Wichita State on Saturday. Oklahoma returns home Tuesday at 6 p.m.
- Sooners Dominant in Win over Lobos, 105-63 December 16, 2017OU women's basketball handed New Mexico its first loss of the season in dominant fashion, claiming a 105-63 win on Saturday afternoon.
- Sooners Shock No. 3 Wichita State December 16, 2017Oklahoma men's basketball earned an impressive road win over Wichita State, 91-83, on Saturday afternoon inside Intrust Bank Arena.
- Rowing Adds Four for 2018 December 15, 2017Oklahoma rowing coach Leeanne Crain announced Friday the addition of four accomplished rowers for 2018.