Welcome to the OU Club of Wichita
Fostering the spirit of The University of Oklahoma among its alumni and fans in the Wichita area.
Dan Stiffler won this TV
On August 28 Dan Stiffler of Wichita was selected in a random drawing as winner of this 65-inch LG OLED television. Proceeds wlll benefit the OU Club of Wichita scholarship program.
Special thanks to Greg Hephner at Hephner TV, John Arnold at Deano’s, and Kelly Dandurand with Edward Jones.
Dan is a longtime supporter of the OU club of Wichita and education. Dan received his doctorate from Oklahoma State University and holds graduate and undergraduate degrees from the University of Oklahoma, the University of Central Oklahoma and Wichita State University. He has served on the Board of Examiners with the 2009 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award Program where he worked with the nation’s best and brightest in the field of quality. In 2010, Dan was selected by his colleagues as President of the Kansas Association of School Personnel Administrators. Dan’s experience includes everything from the small town to serving in a major urban area. His range of experience and unique, innovative perspectives give his conversations with employers and managers an added authenticity.
The Club plans watch parties for all away games and PPV games like Western Carolina. All OU Club of Wichita Watch Parties will be held at Deano’s Taproom, 21st and Webb
Sept. 4 Tulane (moved to Noman) – WATCH PARTY OU 40-35
Sept. 11 WESTERN CAROLINA – PPV OU 79-0
Sept. 18 NEBRASKA
Sept. 25 WEST VIRGINIA
Oct. 2 at K-State WATCH PARTY
Oct. 9 vs. Texas WATCH PARTY
Oct. 16 TCU
Oct. 23 at Kansas WATCH PARTY
Oct. 30 TEXAS TECH
Nov. 13 at Baylor WATCH PARTY
Nov. 20 IOWA STATE
Nov. 27 at Oklahoma State WATCH PARTY
Meet Bryce Matteson. He’s an original board member and an unabashed Sooner fan. How did he get that way? This is his story.
Sadly, on March 31, 2021, Bryce passed away after a battle with cancer. We leave this video in place to honor him and remember his passion for the University of Oklahoma. Live on, University.
- Groves Brothers Lead OU Over Mountaineers January 26, 2022MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (AP) — Tanner Groves scored 21 points, brother Jacob Groves added 12 and Oklahoma rolled to a 72-62 victory over West Virginia on Wednesday night.
- Liz Scott Leads OU in Bedlam Beatdown January 26, 2022NORMAN – Liz Scott poured in a career-high 22 points as the 18th-ranked Oklahoma women's basketball team claimed a wire-to-wire Bedlam victory on Wednesday night, dispatching the Cowgirls 84-58 at Lloyd Noble Center.
- TF Announces 2022 Outdoor Season January 26, 2022NORMAN – University of Oklahoma track and field head coach Tim Langford announced Wednesday the 2022 OU outdoor track schedule.
- Four Sooners Named to Player of the Year Watch List January 26, 2022NORMAN — Four members of the Oklahoma softball team have been named to the 2022 USA Softball Collegiate Player of the Year Watch List, the organization announced the 50-player watch list Wednesday.
- Graham Receives Big 12 Preseason Recognition January 26, 2022NORMAN — University of Oklahoma infielder Peyton Graham was selected to the Preseason All-Big 12 baseball team, the conference office announced Wednesday. The team was selected in a vote by the league's head coaches, who could not vote for their own players.
- Bowers, Woodard Named Weekly Award Winners January 25, 2022
- Softball Announces Restructured Booster Club January 25, 2022NORMAN – The University of Oklahoma softball program has announced the launch of its restructured booster club under a new name, The Trophy Club.
- OU Unanimous No. 1 in USA Softball Preseason Poll January 25, 2022NORMAN — The Oklahoma softball team enters the 2021 season as the unanimous No. 1 in the ESPN.com/USA Softball Collegiate Preseason Top 25, USA Softball announced Tuesday.