Welcome to the OU Club of Wichita
Fostering the spirit of The University of Oklahoma among its alumni and fans in the Wichita area.
Watch parties. Summer send-off parties and scholarships. Just a few of the reasons why you should join the OU Club of Wichita. Your dues help us organize local events and continue to support local high school students who need extra money to offset the expense of attending a great university like OU.
In the past ten years, the OU Club of Wichita has awarded 42 scholarships valued at $87,400. Half of those scholarships are from the club’s treasury, the other half represents a match from the university.
Renewing or joining is easy. Just click the JOIN THE CLUB tab on the home page and you’ll go right to the payment portal. You can also download a membership form and use regular mail. You do not need to be an OU graduate to join the club. Just being an OU fan qualifies you.
Thanks for your continued support.
Live on, University.
One step from the National Championship game. Come watch this game everyone is talking about, Big 12 Champ, Oklahoma, faces off against SEC Champ Georgia. Share the moment with OU fans at Deano’s.
January 1, 2018. Kickoff is 4 pm. More Heisman moments await.
OU fans are invited to the Oak & Pie restaurant to watch the Big XII Championship between Oklahoma and TCU. Our normal venue, Deano’s was reserved for the Wichita State basketball game but owner John Arnold quickly devised a solution. John promised some extra snacks and all the TV’s would be tuned in to this rematch. See you for kick-off at 11:30
Oak & Pie is located at 2244 N Greenwich Rd #900, Wichita, KS.
The OU Club of Wichita and Deano’s Grill and Tapworks are partnering to host special watch parties for this season’s OU football campaign. The Watch Parties are:
- Saturday, September 9 at Ohio State (6:30 p.m. ABC)
- Saturday, September 16 Tulane at Norman (Deano’s is providing this PPV game) 5 p.m.
- Saturday, September 23 at Baylor
- Saturday, October 14 Texas at Dallas
- Saturday, October 21 at Kansas State
- Saturday, November 4 at Oklahoma State
- Saturday, November 18 at Kansas
Watch Parties are Free and open to all OU fans and their families. A special section is being set aside for the parties and each party features lots of door prizes.
Deano’s Grill and Tapworks is located at 9747 E 21st St N #101, Wichita, KS
- Free Admission to Wednesday's Game vs. Iowa State February 21, 2018Due to inclement weather in the Norman area, all fans attending Wednesday¿s game against Iowa State will be admitted for free. Tip-off is set for 7 p.m. CT inside Lloyd Noble Center.
- OU Welcomes Iowa State to LNC for Senior Night February 20, 2018Tied for third in the Big 12 standings, Oklahoma returns home on Wednesday as it hosts Iowa State for Senior Night.
- Sooners Take Second at Puerto Rico Classic February 20, 2018The No. 6 Oklahoma men's golf team finished in second place out of 15 teams at the Puerto Rico Classic.
- Baseball Home Opener Postponed February 20, 2018The Oklahoma baseball team's home opener against Abilene Christian on Wednesday has been postponed to a later date. The Sooners host Holy Cross Friday at 3:30 p.m.
- Sooners Fall to Kansas in Lawrence February 20, 2018The Oklahoma men's basketball team dropped a road contest to the Jayhawks Monday night.