Welcome to the OU Club of Wichita
Fostering the spirit of The University of Oklahoma among its alumni and fans in the Wichita area.
Watch parties. Summer send-off parties and scholarships. Just a few of the reasons why you should join the OU Club of Wichita. Your dues help us organize local events and continue to support local high school students who need extra money to offset the expense of attending a great university like OU.
In the past ten years, the OU Club of Wichita has awarded 42 scholarships valued at $87,400. Half of those scholarships are from the club’s treasury, the other half represents a match from the university.
Renewing or joining is easy. Just click the JOIN THE CLUB tab on the home page and you’ll go right to the payment portal. You can also download a membership form and use regular mail. You do not need to be an OU graduate to join the club. Just being an OU fan qualifies you.
Thanks for your continued support.
Live on, University.
One step from the National Championship game. Come watch this game everyone is talking about, Big 12 Champ, Oklahoma, faces off against SEC Champ Georgia. Share the moment with OU fans at Deano’s.
January 1, 2018. Kickoff is 4 pm. More Heisman moments await.
OU fans are invited to the Oak & Pie restaurant to watch the Big XII Championship between Oklahoma and TCU. Our normal venue, Deano’s was reserved for the Wichita State basketball game but owner John Arnold quickly devised a solution. John promised some extra snacks and all the TV’s would be tuned in to this rematch. See you for kick-off at 11:30
Oak & Pie is located at 2244 N Greenwich Rd #900, Wichita, KS.
- OU Approves Plan For New Softball Stadium June 19, 2018One of the nation's premier softball programs took another step toward playing and training in one of the premier stadiums Tuesday. The University of Oklahoma Board of Regents approved revised design phase plans and updated programming information for a new $22 million softball facility.
- Limited Number of Season Tickets On Sale Now June 19, 2018The University of Oklahoma Athletics Department has announced a pair of new football season ticket plans for the 2018 season, a year in which the Sooners will play seven home games instead of six for the first time since 2007.
- Sooners Abroad Blog: Trio Travels to Japan June 18, 2018Mark Williams, Yul Moldauer and Allan Bower are participating in the US Senior National Team's annual joint training camp with the Japanese National Team.
- Schibler Named Academic All-American June 14, 2018Oklahoma gymnast Brian Schibler has been named to the Google Cloud CoSIDA Academic All-American second team, the organization announced Thursday.
- Miyazaki Tabbed Academic All-American June 14, 2018The senior is the first women's tennis Academic All-American in school history.