Welcome to the OU Club of Wichita
Fostering the spirit of The University of Oklahoma among its alumni and fans in the Wichita area.
Watch parties. Summer send-off parties and scholarships. Just a few of the reasons why you should join the OU Club of Wichita. Your dues help us organize local events and continue to support local high school students who need extra money to offset the expense of attending a great university like OU.
In the past ten years, the OU Club of Wichita has awarded 42 scholarships valued at $87,400. Half of those scholarships are from the club’s treasury, the other half represents a match from the university.
Renewing or joining is easy. Just click the JOIN THE CLUB tab on the home page and you’ll go right to the payment portal. You can also download a membership form and use regular mail. You do not need to be an OU graduate to join the club. Just being an OU fan qualifies you.
Thanks for your continued support.
Live on, University.
One step from the National Championship game. Come watch this game everyone is talking about, Big 12 Champ, Oklahoma, faces off against SEC Champ Georgia. Share the moment with OU fans at Deano’s.
January 1, 2018. Kickoff is 4 pm. More Heisman moments await.
OU fans are invited to the Oak & Pie restaurant to watch the Big XII Championship between Oklahoma and TCU. Our normal venue, Deano’s was reserved for the Wichita State basketball game but owner John Arnold quickly devised a solution. John promised some extra snacks and all the TV’s would be tuned in to this rematch. See you for kick-off at 11:30
Oak & Pie is located at 2244 N Greenwich Rd #900, Wichita, KS.
- Sooners in Second as Play is Suspended May 26, 2018The first round of the NCAA Men's Golf Championship has been suspended due to darkness as OU sits in second place.
- Sooners Open Supers with 7-2 Victory May 26, 2018Oklahoma finally allowed an opponent to score in this year's NCAA Tournament, but the Sooners still had ample breathing room while posting a 7-2 victory over Arkansas.
- Sooners Stay Alive in Oklahoma City May 25, 2018Oklahoma won its second straight elimination game at the Big 12 Championship, defeating Kansas, 4-2, Friday at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark
- Two Nationals Tickets Punched On Day One May 25, 2018The University of Oklahoma track and field had a successful first day of competition Thursday at the NCAA West Preliminary Round.
- Alo Me to Introduce Myself May 24, 2018In early February, a few days before Oklahoma softball was about to embark on its quest for a three-peat, we were duly forewarned about Jocelyn Alo.